Autumn Crumble Mug Cake
- 1 tablespoon butter,softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons kabocha puree, may substitute any pumpkin puree
- 2 drops vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt (about 1/16 teaspoon)
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie seasoning
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1/8 teaspoon groundcinnamon
In large microwave-safe mug, add butter and sugar. Mix well to combine. Stir in remaining cake ingredients until just combined, using the back of your spoon to smooth out the batter.
In a separate bowl, combine all streusel ingredients. Using your fingers, mix ingredients until they form a lumpy,sandy consistency.
Sprinkle streusel on top of batter and cook in microwave on high for 1 minute.
Continue cooking in 10-second intervals, checking after each interval until cake is barely set on top (about 50-80 seconds depending on your microwave). Serve cake while warm.
Makes 1 serving.