Slow Cooker Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1 1/4 lb. chicken, thighs, boneless, skinless, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 4.5 oz. mushrooms, sliced, drained
- 1/2 c. bell peppers, red, roasted strips (from a jar)
- 2 T. dry sherry, if desired
- 16 oz. Alfredo sauce, jar
- 3 c. broccoli, cut, frozen
- 10 oz. uncooked fettucine
- 2 T. cheese, Parmesan, shredded or shaved
1.Layer chicken thighs, mushrooms, and roasted pepper strips in a 3 to 4 quart slow cooker.
2.Drizzle with sherry.
3.Spoon Alfredo sauce over top.
4.Cover. Cook for 5 to 6 hours on Low.
5.Approximately 25 minutes before serving, rinse broccoli with warm water to thaw, drain well.
6.Add broccoli to slow cooker mixture.
7.Turn setting to High heat.
8.Cover. Cook for an additional 20 minutes.
9.Meanwhile, follow the directions on the package and cook the fettuccine noodles. Drain.
10.Stir cooked and drained fettuccine into chicken mixture.
11.Sprinkle with shredded or shaved Parmesan Cheese and stir.