Quick Beef Stir-Fry with Spinach
- 2 T reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 t Asian (dark) sesame oil
- 2 t cornstarch
- 1 t grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 t canola oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless sirloin steak, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 yellow bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Stir together soy sauce, sesame oil, cornstarch and ginger in a small bowl until smooth.
Heat large skillet or wok over medium-high heat until a drop of water sizzles in pan. Add 1 t of canola oil and swirl to coat pan. Add steak and stir-fry until browned, about 3 minutes. Transfer to plate.
Meanwhile, place spinach inlarge microwavable bowl; cover with wax paper and microwave on high until wilted, 2-3 minutes.
Return steak to pan; stir soy sauce mixture and add to skillet. Stir-fry until sauce bubbles and thickens, about 1 minute longer.
Divide spinach among 4 plates. Top with steak mixture.
You'll also love
- Pickled Fish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Sausage Overnight Breakfast... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CORNSTARCH PIE FILLING 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Salmon with Crispy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pimento Cheese Burger with Bacon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Prime Rib Au Jus 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slimming World Spinach Lasagne 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach and Tomato Quiche with... 0/5 (0 Votes)