Sliced Baguette with Radishes and Anchovy Butter
This delicious sliced baguette with radishes is only 4 Weight Watchers points! Now, THAT is my kind of power packed snack!
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 or 3 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 16 1/2 " thick diagonal slices baguette
- 10 radishes, thinly sliced on diagonal
- Fresh chives, chopped, for garnish
Adapted from epicurious.com
Mix butter, anchovy fillets, and chives in small bowl. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
Spread anchovy butter over 1 side of each baguette slice. Top each slice with radish slices, overlapping slightly to cover bread. Garnish with additional chives and serve.
You'll also love
- HYBRID CHORIZO I 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Balsamic-Roasted Brussels with... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Crockpot Gingered Chickpea and... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Twice-Baked Baby Potatoes 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Sesame Encrusted Salmon 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Scalloped-potatoes with cheese 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Parmesan Crusted Tilapia with... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Asparagus & Radishes with Mint 4/5 (4 Votes)