- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 dozen large fresh oysters on the half shell
Adapted from myrecipes.com
1. Preheat grill to 450°. Pulse first 8 ingredients in a food processor until well combined.
2. Arrange oysters in a single layer on grill. Spoon 2 tsp. butter mixture into each oyster; grill, uncovered, 7 minutes or until edges curl.
Broiled Oysters: Preheat broiler with oven rack 3 inches from heat. Prepare recipe as directed, placing oysters in a single layer in a jelly-roll pan. Broil 4 minutes or until edges curl and butter drips over the shell.