Glazed Sesame Pork
Toasted sesame seeds and nutty sesame oil give these pork chops an Asian flair. Serve with couscous to soak up all of the sweet-tart sauce.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 (6-ounce) center-cut pork chops (about 1 Inch thick*
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 3/4 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper over both sides of pork. Heat oil In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Mix 1/4 teaspoon salt, broth, and remaining ingredients; cover, reduce hear, and simmer. Uncover; simmer an additional 20 minutes or until tender. Serve pork with sauce.