Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
Blonde cookie crust is perfect with this strawberry cheesecake filling for a light and refreshing dessert.
- 1 package Golden Oreos, about 36 cookies
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (16-ounce) container Cool Whip, divided
- 2 (3.4 ounce each) packages instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 3 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Crush the entire package of Oreos. A food processor would work great for this - I don't have one, so I just placed my cookies in a gallon sized Ziplock bag and crushed them with a rolling pin. When the cookies are fine crumbs, transfer them to a large bowl and mix in 6 tablespoons of melted butter. Press the cookie mixture into a 9x13 pan and refrigerate while you prepare the remaining layers.
Next, beat together 1 cup of powdered sugar, the cream cheese, and 1 cup of Cool Whip. Spread over your cookie layer.
For the next layer, mix together the pudding mix, milk, and another 1 cup of Cool Whip. Spread over the cream cheese layer.
Layer the sliced strawberries on top, and spread the remaining Cool Whip on top.
Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Chicken, Shrimp and Steak Stir Fry 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Broccoli and Cheese Bubble Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CRANBERRY GLAZE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cajun Sweet Potato Fries 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hazelnut Biscotti 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichangas 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry coconut milk 0/5 (0 Votes)