Potato-Baked Truffle And Garlic Fries
- 5 Idaho/Russet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons white truffle olive oil
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
Adapted from fries.com
Preheat your oven to 450° F.
Thinly slice your potatoes so that they look like your favorite restaurant French fries.
Soak your fries in cold water for 10 minutes to remove starchiness.
The water will be a bit cloudy after your first soak.
Repeat this step a second time while you prepare your dry ingredients and baking sheet.
Combine salt and garlic salt in a small bowl.
Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
Rinse your fries one last time without soaking. Note: the more times you soak your fries, the fluffier they will be.
Let dry briefly on a paper towel
Spread your fries across your baking tray so that they don’t overlap.
Drizzle your fries with your white truffle olive oil.
Sprinkle your fries with salt mixture (as much as is desired for flavor).
Bake for 30 minutes or until they start to turn brown.
Top with parsley and any additional salt you desire.
You'll also love
- Husband's Grandmother's Shrimp... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- ORANGE GLAZED BAKED CHICKEN BREASTS 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Cucumber & Strawberry Poppyseed... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Skillet Cabbage 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Loaded Mexican Chicken and Potato... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Roasted Cornish Hens with Garlic... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Garlic Ginger Shrimp Stir fry... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)