- 1 lb. fresh green beans
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 2-3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2-3 cups of chicken broth
- 3-4 tbsp. butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
Adapted from seajayscupcakes.blog
1. Drizzle 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil in the pan and melt 3-4 tablespoons of butter over medium high heat.
2. Wait for all the butter to melt and look foamy.
3. Next, add the chopped garlic.
4. Let the garlic cook for 2-3 minutes and then add the green beans.
5. Stir them around and get them as flat as possible in the pan. Cooke them until they turn bright green.
6. Then add some salt and pepper.
7. And cook for a couple more minutes, stirring occasionally.
8. Next add enough chicken broth to cover them and stir.
9. Let it come to a rapid boil.
10. Next, cover them and turn the heat to medium low, venting the pan so steam can escape. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until most of the chicken broth has cooked out. Serve warm.
- See more at: http://seajayscupcakes.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-most-delicious-way-to-cook-green.html#sthash.zlqsNsas.dpuf