Cherie's Twice Baked Potatoes
- 4 potatoes, baked and cut in half
- olive oil
- 1 stick butter
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Brush potatoes, cut in half and scoop out the insides.
2. Brush both sides of skin w/ olive oil, put salt on the skins.
3. Add butter, salt, and pepper to the potato insides. Add some milk, then beat until blended and creamy.
4. Put mashed potatoes in the skins, sprinkle with cheese, then place uncooked bacon on top.
5. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, until bacon is cooked, potatoes are golden, and cheese is melty.