Rate this recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs. salmon fillets
- lemon pepper
- garlic powder
- 1/3 c. soy sauce
- 1/3 c. brown sugar
- 1/3 c. water
- 1/4 c. veg. oil
1. Season salmon with lemon pepper, garlic powder and salt.
2. In a bowl, stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, and veg. oil.
3. Place fish in a large resealable plastic bag w/ soy sauce mixture. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
4. Oil grill grate. Grill 6-8 minutes on each side.
You'll also love
Horseradish Herb Crusted Salmon
Roasted Salmon with Crispy Potatoes and Broccoli