BBQ Chick'n Pizza
- 1 ready pizza dough
- 1/2 cup Sweet Baby Rays Vidalia Onion BBQ sauce
- 1/2 red onion
- 4 Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders
- 1 cup pizza cheese (or assorted cheeses by preference)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 45mins
1. Cook the Gardein tenders according to package.
2. Put oven at 375 degrees F or temperature your dough states on package.
3. Roll out the pizza dough on either a baking sheet or pizza stone.
4. Spread BBQ sauce evenly on pizza.
5. Top pizza with cheese and red onion.
6. Cut up each tender into 5 pieces and place evenly on pizza.
7. Cook pizza for 20 minutes.