Reuben Pull-Apart Bread
- 1 loaf of rye bread
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 1 1/2 cups of chopped corned beef
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup relish
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from tasteandtellblog.com
1. Preheat the oven to 400
2. Score the load of bread parallel and perpendicular in 1-inch cubes, making sure to not cut through the loaf.
3. In a bowl, combine the sauerkraut, corned beef, and swiss. Put the loaf of bread on a baking sheet, and carefully pull apart the cubes, stuff the mixture into the crevices, distributing the mixture evenly over the entire loaf.
4. Place the loaf in the oven, and bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly, 10-12 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, mix together the sour cream, ketchup and relish. Season with salt and pepper.
6. When the loaf is done, either squirt the sauce over the top of the loaf or serve on the side for dipping.