Ranch Roasted Carrots
- 4 TBSP olive oil
- 1 32oz bag baby carrots
- 1 oz pkg Ranch dressing mix
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Add olive oil to a large Ziploc bag, seal and shake until carrots are evenly coated.
3. Sprinkle ranch dressing mix in the bag, seal and shake until carrots are evenly coated.
4. Spread carrots on baking sheet in a single layer. Cook for 30 minutes (or until carrots are soft, stirring halfway through