Oreo Cookie Dessert
- 1 (18 ounce) packages Oreo cookies, divided, crushed ( save 3/4 cup)
- 1/2-1 cup butter or 1/2-1 cup margarine, melted
- 16 ounces Cool Whip, divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk ( 3.4 ounce)
- 1 (14 ounce) cans eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
Pour crushed cookies in 9x13 glass dish.
Melt butter, pour over cookies.
Mix 1/2 of the cool whip, cream cheese and powdered sugar, spread on top.
Mix pudding with milk and sweetened condensed milk; beat until thick, spread on top.
Spread on other 8 oz Cool Whip.
Sprinkle with leftover cookies.
Refrigerate over night.