Baked Cheese Balls
Hot, golden brown baked cheese balls make the perfect appetizer or snack for your friends and family. Super easy recipe starts with cheese sticks.
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cheese sticks, fat-free
- 1 cup skim milk
- Cooking spray
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Heat oven to 350°F.
In a bowl mix breadcrumbs, Parmesan, salt, and garlic powder.
Cut your cheese sticks into pieces and roll them into balls. Dip them in skim milk, and toss in the breading.
Place cheese balls in the freezer until firm.
Remove cheese balls from freezer and place on sprayed cookie sheet.
Bake 7 to 12 minutes, or until the breadcrumbs are golden brown but the cheeseballs are not melted.
Remove from oven and let cool before serving.
You'll also love
- Beer & Pretzel Caramels 4.5/5 (71 Votes)
- No Bake Peanut Clusters 4.6/5 (69 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes 4.5/5 (77 Votes)
- Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip 4.4/5 (80 Votes)
- Spinach Feta Crescent Rolls 4.3/5 (86 Votes)
- Individual 7-Layer Dips 4.4/5 (75 Votes)
- Sloppy Joe Nachos 4.5/5 (70 Votes)
- World's Best Corned Beef Cheese... 4.5/5 (72 Votes)