Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
Pre-cooked (leftover or store bought rotisserie) chicken makes this classic creamy Alfredo chicken and broccoli dish a breeze.
- ALFREDO SAUCE:
- 2 to 3 cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 1 to 2 cups steamed broccoli, chopped
- 1 box Penne pasta
- 1/2 cup (1-stick) butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon (1-clove) garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from facebook.com
Steam broccoli and chop chicken. Set aside.
Boil and drain pasta as directed on package.
Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add minced garlic with the butter and saute until tender. Add cream, garlic powder, and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 to 12 minutes or until thick, stirring frequently. When sauce has reached desired consistency, stir in Parmesan cheese.
Add the chicken and broccoli in the sauce and stir. Add in Pasta and toss well. Sprinkle top with parmesan cheese and enjoy!
You'll also love
- French Roast Chicken 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin in Bourbon-Brown... 4.2/5 (27 Votes)
- Roasted Pineapple Rum Chicken 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Samoa Inspired Cupcakes 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Bananas Foster Cheesecake 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Choctaw fall cake (Native American... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Zucchini Fritters 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Loaded au Gratin Potatoes 4.3/5 (22 Votes)