Triple A Salad with Pomegranate Dressing
Courtesy Sunny Anderson
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 1/2 tablespoon molasses
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups arugula, washed and patted dry
- 1 sweet apple (gala or fuji) thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Parmesan shavings
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
In a small bowl whisk together the sour cream, apple cider vinegar, pomegranate juices, molasses and olive oil.
Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Put arugula, apples and almonds in a serving bowl. Add the dressing and toss to coat. Divide among 4 serving bowls and sprinkle with Parmesan shavings and pomegranate seeds.