- 1/2 small cauliflower, trimmed of core
- one egg
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan blend (you can just use mozzarella)
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- salt and pepper to season
- 1 tsp olive oil
1. Pre-heat oven to 160C.
2. Place cauliflower pieces in your food processor ** and blitz on Speed 7 for 5 seconds until cauliflower is finely chopped. Use Turbo a couple of times to blitz any remaining larger pieces.
3. Add egg, cheese, oregano and seasoning and mix together on Speed 3 for a few second until well combined.
4. Line a baking sheet with baking paper and use olive oil to grease.
5. Place spoonfuls of the cauliflower mixture on sheet and spread out into circles, around 1cm in height.
6. Bake for 40 minutes until slightly dried out, browning, and firm to the touch.
7. Remove from oven and using a spatula carefully peel away from baking paper. Flip over and return to oven for 10 more minutes.
Add some avocado and some yogurt and serve immediately where possible.