BROCKLES’ RESTAURANT SPECIAL DRESSING RECIPE (THE HOME VERSION)
The Brockles family said that there are no plans to ever produce the dressing again in spite of enormous amounts of begging, pleading and threats on their lives (just kidding!). So, enjoy this version and savor the memories of the “real thing”. I was told that Best Maid Sandwich Spread is somewhat similar in case you’re not into making your own.
- • 1 pint of real mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip!)
- • 4 tbsp drained sweet pickle relish
- • 2 tsp paprika (adjust as desired for color)
- • 1 to 1.5 tbsp garlic powder (adjust as desired to taste)
- • 1 to 1.5 oz. crumbled bleu cheese
Spoon mayo into a mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients and hand mix to an even color and texture. Put back into mayo jar or other suitable container and refrigerate. That’s it!