SPICY ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS
- 1 1/2 pounds brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup rice-wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha, or more to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from purewow.com
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Trim the base away from the brussels sprouts and discard. Cut the sprouts in half.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil with the vinegar, honey and Sriracha to combine. Add the brussels sprouts and toss until they are fully coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Spread the brussels sprouts on a baking sheet, cut sides down. Pour any extra olive-oil mixture onto the pan and tilt the pan around to distribute it.
4. Roast until the sprouts are crispy on the outside and golden and caramelized on the cut sides, 20 to 30 minutes. Serve immediately.