Decadent Chocolate Squares
- 1 pkg. (512 g.) chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1/2 c. butter
- 3/4 c. heavy cream
- 1/4 c. coffee liqueur
- 2 1/2 c. semisweet chocolate chunks
- 6 eggs
- 2/3 c. sugar
1. Preheat oven to 300.
2. Line a 9x13" baking pan with parchment paper.
3. Press cookie dough into the bottom of the pan & bake for 10 minutes.
4. Remove from oven.
5. Reduce oven to 275.
6. In a small saucepan heat butter, cream & liqueur.
7. In mixer beat eggs & sugar until pale yellow.
8. Slowly add the chocolate mixture into the eggs.
9. Pour chocolate mixture over cookie base & bake until chocolate has set, about 45 minutes.
10. Remove from oven, cool completely & refrigerate overnight.
11. Use parchment paper to lift squares onto cutting board. Use a hot knife to cut into squares.
12. Store in airtight container in the fridge up to 1 week.