Chocolate Magic Mousse Pie
Chocolate Magic Mousse Pie - Light, airy and fluffy is what you'll get with this decadent and delicious silky textured indulgence of a dessert.
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Hershey's Cocoa
- 2 cups (1-pint) cold whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 package packaged graham cracker crumb crust (6 or 9-ounces)
- 1 cup refrigerated whipped light cream in pressurized can or frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 24 Hershey's Mini Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 190mins
Adapted from hersheys.com
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in small bowl; let stand 2 minutes to soften. Add boiling water; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved and mixture is clear. Cool slightly.
Mix sugar and cocoa in large bowl; add whipping cream and vanilla. Beat on medium speed, scraping bottom of bowl often, until mixture is stiff. Pour in gelatin mixture; beat until well blended.
Spoon into crust. Refrigerate about 3 hours. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolates. Store covered in refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Southwestern Quinoa Salad 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Healthy Pizza Panini 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Lidia's Almond-Apricot Butter... 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Olallieberry Dutch Baby 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Cherry Cream Cheese Bake 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Hash 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Fresh Lemon Mousse 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- All-Chocolate Boston Cream Pie 4.3/5 (27 Votes)