Cream Cheese Pound Cake with Bisquick
Pound for pound, this is one of the moistest Bisquick® mix pound cakes ever!
- 3 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 eggs
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- Powdered sugar, if desired
Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 10-inch angel food (tube) cake pan, 12-cup fluted tube cake pan or 2 (9x5-inch) loaf pans.
2. Beat all ingredients except powdered sugar in large bowl on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl frequently. Beat on medium speed 4 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into pan.
3. Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes; turn pan upside down onto wire rack or heatproof serving plate. Remove pan; cool cake completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) Heat oven to 375°F. Do not use loaf pans. Decrease Bisquick mix to 2 1/2 cups and granulated sugar to 1 1/4 cups. Increase flour to 1 cup. Bake 45 to 50 minutes.
You'll also love
- Mrs. Fields' Snickerdoodles 3.8/5 (57 Votes)
- Aunt Esther's Sugar Cookies 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Prosciutto-Provolone Stuffed... 3.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Crispy Baked Chicken Leg Quarters 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Devil's Food Cake with Chocolate... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Pecan Sweet Potato Pound Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Chicken and Cornmeal... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bisquick Oven Fried Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)