Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 1 enveope Knorr's Vegetable Soup Mix
- 1 (10 oz.) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (14 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- garlic powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- optional - 1 garlic clove, minced can be added, if you like
Adapted from knorr.com
1. Mix all ingredients (except cream cheese), together and place in slow cooker.
2. Cut cream cheese into cubes and sprinkle on top of mixture.
3. Set slow cooker on high and cook for approximately 2-1/2 hours, or until ingredients are cooked through and the cream cheese is melted.
4. Mix in the cream cheese, keep dip on warm setting until eaten.
5. Serve with crackers, bread, pita chips, or vegetables.
*I doubled all ingedients, except soup mix, for a larger portion.
You'll also love
- Root-Vegetable Pasta Carbonara 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Scallops with Hazelnuts and Warm... 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Lentil Bolognese 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Baked Pumpkin Cream Cheese French... 4.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Sweet Potato and Spinach... 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Spinach-Stuffed Steak Roulades 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Creamy White Chicken and Artichoke... 4.5/5 (42 Votes)