Crockpot Chicken And Stuffing
Rate this recipe 5/5 (1 Votes)
- 14 ounce bag dried seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 sweet onion diced
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 2 cans 10 ounces each cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Spray crockpot with non-stick spray.
Add the stuffing mix, onion, celery, cream of chicken soup, and chicken broth to the slow cooker and stir to combine.
Sprinkle the sage over the top.
Lay the chicken breasts on top of the stuffing mixture and season with salt and pepper.
Cover and cook on low for 4 hours 30 minutes or until chicken cooks through.
Shred the chicken with two forks or remove to a cutting board and slice into small pieces.
Stir everything together and serve.
You'll also love
- Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crock pot chicken and stuffing 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe