Spicy Glazed Pork Ribs
Find more recipes at:
- 1/2 cup gochujang (Korean hot pepper paste)
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- Kosher salt
- 3 pounds baby back pork ribs, separated into individual ribs
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Whisk gochujang, brown sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, and oil in a small bowl until smooth; season with salt.
Toss ribs and half of marinade in a 13x9” baking dish; set aside remaining marinade. Cover ribs with foil and chill at least 4 hours.
Preheat oven to 350°. Bake ribs, covered, until meat is tender, about 1 hour. Uncover and increase oven temperature to 450°. Roast, turning occasionally and brushing with reserved marinade during last 5 minutes, until ribs are deeply browned, glazed, and fork-tender, 40–45 minutes longer.
Do Ahead: Ribs can be marinated 1 day ahead. Keep chilled.