Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
Adapted from thehealthierfoods.blogspot.com
* Preheat oven to 500°F and lightly grease a casserole dish.
* In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
* Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
* Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
* Add salt and pepper to taste.
* Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes.