Pineapple Sopapilla Cheesecake
- 2 (8 oz) pkgs cream cheese
- 2 cans crescent roll dough (don't separate)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 can crushed pineapple (drained well)
- Cinnamon to taste
1. In a 9x13" pan, spread one can of crescent roll dough. Mix the cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar and the vanilla together.
2. Stir in the drained pineapple and spread over the crescent rolls.
3. Cover the cream cheese mixture with the other can of crescent rolls. Melt the butter with 1 cup of sugar and pour over the crescent rolls. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
4. Bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees.
(Not for one minute longer!!)
5. Let sit for 30 minutes before serving.