Bacon, Cheese and Tomato Quesadilla
- 2 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tomato, chopped
- 2 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Optional: Sour cream, chives, salsa
Heat a non-stick saute pan over medium-high heat.
Place one tortilla on the hot and dry pan.
Sprinkle cheese, tomatoes and bacon over the tortilla. Top with the second tortilla.
Heat for 2-3 minutes and then flip and heat for an additional 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted and the tortillas are slightly browned.
Remove from the pan, cut into wedges and serve warm with sour cream and chives or salsa.
You'll also love
- Garlic-Roasted Chateaubriand with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Sirloin with Piquillo Peppers... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Neelys Rub for Pork 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blackberry Fudge 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesy Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Cutlets with Figs and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fiesta Tomato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Roulades Stuffed with Goat... 0/5 (0 Votes)