Christmas White Trash
- 24 oz vanilla flavored candy coating ( almond bark)
- 6 cups Kellogg's Crispix cereal
- 3 cups Christmas shaped pretzels
- 16 oz M & M's Peanut Butter Chocolate Candies, or Peanut Chocolate Candies
- or Plain chocolate Candies in Christmas colors'
In medium mecrowave sage bowl, melt chocolate in the microwave for 2 - 4 minutes at 30 second inbtervals until chocolate is melted; set aside. In a large bowl, add cereal, pretzels, and M&M's. Pour melted chocolate over the cereal mixture. Using a large spatula to fold all together making sure not to bread the ceral too much. Once all the mixture is coated real well with the chocolate, pour out onto a table lined with waxed paper. Once cooled, break up int pieces.