Creamy Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
- 2 lb. potatoes (4 large or 6 medium potatoes)
- 3 tbs. margerine
- 1/4 c. flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 1/2 c. milk
- 1/4 c. onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 lb. ham
- (sauce can be doubled :) )
1.Peel and slice potatoes in thin slices and place in a bowl of water.
Drain when ready to use.
2. Over low heat in a sauce pan, melt 3 tbsp. margerine.
3. In a bowl, mix flour, salt and pepper. Add to melted margerine to create a creamy paste.
4. Stir in milk. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Let boil for one minute. Sauce should be creamy and thick when ready.
5. Arrange potatoes in a greased 9X13 baking dish. Layer in this order: potatoes, onions, ham, sauce. Repeat.
6. Cover and cook in a 325 degree oven for 40 min., then up temp. to 350 and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
Check potatoes and bake for longer if necessary until they are tender.
You'll also love
- Blackend Catfish 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Baked Crab Rangoon 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pan-Seared Tuna with Avocado, Soy,... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Green Beans (Tayler's) 4/5 (1 Votes)
- CAULIFLOWER MASHED "POTATOES"... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Crab Ball 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Shrimp and Scallop Ceviche Stuffed... 4/5 (1 Votes)