Honey & Carrot Muffins
Carrot muffins with a perfect hint of honey make a great breakfast, mid-day snack or after dinner dessert. No matter how or when you chew it, they're delicious!
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 cups carrot, grated
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C)
Sift flours and stir in sugar and carrot.
Whisk honey, eggs, buttermilk and oil.
Add wet to dry ingredients.
Scoop into muffins tins and bake 25 to 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Banana Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Quick Beef Strogonoff 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Carmelized Onion and Cornbread... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Spinach & Mushrooms with Truffle... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cake, Carrot Spice Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Short Rib Soup with Mushrooms &... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Lipton Fast "n Easy Chili 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Carrot Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)