Pork with Roasted Red Cabbage
Rate this recipe 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- For Cabbage:
- red cabbage
- For Pork:
- pork (loin or chops)
- For Sauce:
- golden raisins
- lemon juice
Adapted from google.com
Roast cabbage wedges on 450 for 15 min.
Bread and fry pork.
Make sauce; pour over pork.
You'll also love
- Fried Egg, Asparagus Crimini... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Goat Cheese and Spinach Pizza 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Sour Cream & Bacon Chicken... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Chickpea & Chorizo Fideos 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Dates 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Braised Root Vegetables and... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Choux farci au Saumon / Salmon... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Easy Layered Cabbage Casserole 4.7/5 (12 Votes)