Hot Onion Dip
All you need is cream cheese, an onion, Parmesan cheese and mayonnaise and you've got a delicious baked Hot Onion Dip for your party.
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
Preparation time 40mins
Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
In the prepared dish, mix the cream cheese, onion, Parmesan cheese and mayonnaise.
Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.
You'll also love
- Pressure Cooker Jambalaya 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- Spaetzle 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Banana cookies with brown sugar... 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Cherry Pie Bites 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Roasted Cauliflower and Aged White... 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Pan Roasted Maple Dijon Chicken... 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Sharp Cheddar Chili Cheese Crackers 4.5/5 (23 Votes)