Sweet Green Smoothie...Spinach and Mango...clean diet
By Bonnie T
Quick and easy. Try to use a ripe and sweet mango. If not, add a teeny bit of Stevia to taste.
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- 8 oz water
- 2 giant handfuls of spinach
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 2 heaping tbsp plant-based protein powder (ideally vanilla flavor)
- 1 tbsp ground flax seed
- If Mango is not ripe and sweet, you can add a few teeny scoops of Stevia.
Blend all ingredients until smooth. Pour over ice in glass.
You'll also love
- Beef - Potato - Green Bean... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Jalapeno Poppers with Lime... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- French Onion Soup, Pressure Cooker 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Red Russian Kale and Chorizo Soup 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Lime Sherbet Punch 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Giada's Tilapia Fish Taco's with... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Anja's Famous Spinach and... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken Breast Stuffed with... 4/5 (2 Votes)