Slow-Cooker Easy Beef & Broccoli
No need to order out for dinner. Prep in the morning and dinner is ready when you get home using a slow cooker. A tasty teriyaki sauce covers tender slices of beef and colorful broccoli. Enjoy!
- 1 pound beef boneless top round steak, trimmed of fat and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 jar (4 1/2 ounces) Green Giant™ sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup condensed beef broth (from 10 1/2-ounce can)
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki baste and glaze (from 12-ounce bottle)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil, if desired
- 2/3 cup uncooked regular long-grain rice
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 cups Green Giant Select frozen broccoli florets (from 1-pound bag)
Cooking time 640mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Mix beef, mushrooms, onion, broth, teriyaki baste and glaze, sesame seed and sesame oil in 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
About 35 minutes before serving, cook rice in 1 1/3 cups water as directed on package. Meanwhile, mix 2 tablespoons water and the cornstarch in small bowl. Stir cornstarch mixture and broccoli into beef mixture. Cover and cook on low heat setting 30 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Serve over rice.
You'll also love
- Stovetop Chicken & Broccoli... 4.3/5 (35 Votes)
- Italian Sausage Breakfast Casserole 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Moist Zucchini Bread 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Apple-Cinnamon Water 4.3/5 (56 Votes)
- Spinach, Ricotta & Pesto Lasagna... 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Cabbage & Noodles with Bacon 4.3/5 (43 Votes)
- 5-Spice Braised Brisket 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Sausage Tortellini - Instant Pot 4.7/5 (9 Votes)