Always a family favorite, this classic dish of quickly sautéed beef and onion in a creamy mushroom sauce is perfect over hot cooked noodles.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 boneless beef sirloin steak or beef top round steak, 3/4-inch thick (about 1 pound), cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 4 cups whole wheat or regular egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Fresh parsley, chopped
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook until well browned, stirring often. Remove the beef from the skillet. Pour off any fat.
Reduce the heat to medium. Add the onion to the skillet and cook until it's tender.
Stir the soup, milk, paprika and black pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the sour cream. Return the beef to the skillet and cook until the beef is cooked through. Serve the beef mixture over the noodles. Sprinkle with the parsley.
You'll also love
- Indonesian Pork Tenderloin 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Pineapple Stuffing 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Mango-Pineapple Salsa 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Bob Warden's Perfected Pot Roast 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Deep-Fried Twinkies 4.1/5 (55 Votes)
- Sausage Muffins 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Cheesy Beef and Mac 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Da’ Bes’ Hawaiian Local-Style... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)