Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken
- 2 slices Low-sodium bacon, chopped
- 4 small Boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb./450 g)
- 1/4 cup Kraft Extra Virgin Olive Oil Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
- 1 tsp. Dried basil leaves
- 2 Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Kraft 100% Parmesan Light Grated Cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
COOK bacon in large skillet until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet, drain on paper towels. Discard drippings from skillet.
ADD chicken to skillet; cook on medium-high heat 2 min. on each side or until browned on both sides. Pour dressing over chicken; sprinkle with basil. Cook on low heat 8 to 10 min. or until chicken is done (170ºF), turning after 5 min.
TRANSFER chicken to serving platter, reserving dressing mixture in skillet; cover chicken to keep warm. Add tomatoes to skillet; stir. Cook on medium-high heat 3 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Stir in bacon; spoon over chicken. Top with cheese.