Tiramisu Toffee Torte
- 1 package (181/4 oz) white cake mix
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee, room temperature
- 4 egg whites
- 4 Heath candy bars (1.4 oz each), chopped
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 6 tablespoons strong brewed coffee, room temperature
- 1 heath candy bar (1.4 oz) chopped
Line two greased 9inch round baking pans with waxed paper and grease the paper; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, coffee and egg whites; beat on low speed for 30 secs. Beat on medium for 2 mins. Fold in chopped candy bars.
Pour into prepared pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 mins or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 mins before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in chocolate syrup and vanilla. Add the whipping cream. Beat on high speed until light and fluffy, about 5mins
Cut each cake horizontally into two layers. Place bottom layer on a serving plate; drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the coffee. Spread with 3/4 cup frosting. Repeat layers twice. Top with the remaining cake layer. Frost top and sides of cake with remaining frosting. Refrigerate overnight. Garnish with chopped candy bar.