- 2 ripe avocados, halved and pitted
- 1 garlic clove
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup rice-wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
. Scoop the avocado flesh into the bowl of a food processor. Add the garlic clove and lemon juice and process until coarse.
2. Add the vinegar and process until the mixture begins to look smooth. Gradually add the olive oil and mix until totally smooth. The texture can be thinned by adding a few tablespoons of water, if desired.
3. Season the dressing to taste with salt and pepper, and transfer it to a storage container. The dressing will keep for up to three days in a sealed container in the refrigerator.