Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Jezebel Sauce
- FOR THE PORK:
- 1 1⁄2 cups olive oil
- 3 ⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 ⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 ⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 ⁄4 cup worcestershire sauce
- Leaves of 6 sprigs parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. dry mustard
- 1 tbsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 4 1-lb. pork tenderloins
- FOR THE SAUCE:
- 3 tbsp. prepared horseradish, drained
- 3 tbsp. dry mustard
- 3 ⁄4 cup pineapple preserves
- 3 ⁄4 cup apple jelly
- 1 tbsp. coarsely ground black pepper
1. For the pork: Combine oil, soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, parsley, mustard, pepper, and garlic in a medium glass or ceramic baking dish. Add pork and turn to coat in the marinade. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator, turning meat occasionally, for 8–10 hours.
2. Preheat a charcoal grill. Drain pork and pat dry, discarding marinade. Put pork on grill, cover with lid, and grill over medium-hot coals, turning occasionally, until meat is cooked through, 15–20 minutes. Set aside to let rest for 10 minutes before carving.
3. For the sauce: Combine horseradish and mustard in a medium bowl. Whisk in preserves, jelly, and ground pepper. Transfer to a serving bowl and set aside.
4. Arrange sliced pork on a serving platter and garnish with branches of fresh rosemary. Serve the jezebel sauce on the side.