Refried Bean & Cheese Dip
Dip your chips into this cheesy refried bean dip! The easy stovetop recipe goes together in minutes. Chopped green onions add a fresh touch.
- 1 (16-ounce) can Rosarita Traditional Refried Beans
- 1 (15-ounce) can Ranch Style Beans, undrained
- 1 (10-ounce) can Ro*Tel Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 (8-ounce) package Velveeta, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- Tortilla chips, optional
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from ro-tel.com
Combine refried beans, undrained beans, undrained tomatoes, Velveeta and onions in medium saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat until Velveeta melts, stirring frequently.
Serve with tortilla chips, if desired.