Colby-Jack & Chicken Cheese Dip
This colby-pepper jack cheese dip is made heartier with chopped cooked chicken. Chopped chipotle peppers, jalapeños, and chili powder add some heat.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Jack cheese blend
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Fresh cilantro sprig for garnish
- Tortilla and sweet potato chips
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Stir together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl until smooth.
Add chicken and next 5 ingredients and stir until blended.
Spoon cheese mixture into a lightly greased 8 inch square baking dish.
Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Spoon into a serving bowl. Garnish, if desired.
Serve with tortilla and sweet potato chips.