Slow Cooker Spinach Dip
This Slow Cooker Spinach Dip recipe is so easy anyone could do it, and it's great if you're busy—just throw the ingredients in a slow cooker and forget it for 2 hours. Perfect for any party, just let your guests munch while you finish off the main course. Creamy and dreamy, this recipe goes great with your favorite crackers, chips, or even assorted vegetables for dipping.
- 1 cup smoked mozzarella, grated
- 1/2 cup parmesan, grated
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 box frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 jar artichoke hearts
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Paprika, for garnish
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 120mins
Mix all ingredients in a slow cooker. Cover; cook on high for 2 hours.
Sprinkle with paprika, and serve with crackers or chips.
You'll also love
- Chocolate-Banana Split Dessert 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Strawberry Jam Tea Cakes 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Cake Pops 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Fattoush: Middle Eastern Pita... 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Chili w/Pumpkin... 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Skillet Potatoes 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Turkey Tortilla Soup 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- German-Style Fried Potatoes -... 4.1/5 (54 Votes)