Easy and cheap dish that is surprisingly delicious
- 1/2 box of Pasta
- 4 eggs
- 8 pieces of bacon
- Parmesan Cheese
1. In a saucepan begin to boil water and cook pasta
2. In a non stick pan cook bacon
3. SAVE THE GREASE! Put bacon grease into a bowl. Keep the pan over low heat
4. Whisk 4 eggs in a bowl
5. Add parmesan cheese to the eggs and whisk. I eyeball it.
6. Pour bacon grease back into the pan, just enough to cover the pan
7. Drain and add the ziti
8. Pour eggs over the ziti. Keep on a low heat and stir occasionally making sure the eggs do not over cook and are spread evenly throughout the pasta
9. Crush the bacon into bacon-bites
10. Add the bacon into the pasta. continue to stir until the eggs are cooked but the pasta is still moist. Add salt to taste.