21 Day Fix Recipe
(Use your Green container to measure your portion size.)
If you are following the 21 Day Fix program, per serving: 1 Yellow, 1 Red, 1 Green, 1 Blue
- 1/2 box Whole Wheat Pasta
- 1 red container Part-Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 1 jar natural/clean Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 lb Lean Ground Turkey
- 1/2 c Italian Cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tbsp each: Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Italian Seasoning, Oregano, Basil, Parsley, and Black Pepper
Adapted from rxforhealthyliving.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cook the noodles until al-dente. While pasta is cooking, brown the ground turkey. Drain turkey of excess fat renderings after cooking. In a large bowl, combine the ricotta, pasta sauce, honey, seasonings, cooked ground turkey, and the cooked and drained noodles. Stir until well combined.
Pour mixture into a 13×9 pan. Sprinkle Italian cheese and parsley on top.
Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and bubbly.