Easy Chicken and Broccoli Divan
Make a quick and easy dinner for the whole family with this Easy Chicken and Broccoli Divan. This dish is packed with flavor and veggies to make this a super hearty meal.
- 3 cups (750 milliliter) hot cooked broccoli florets
- 2 cups (500 milliliter) cubed, cooked, skinless chicken breast
- 1 can (284 milliliter) CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Broccoli Soup
- 1/3 cup (75 milliliter) 1% milk
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) shredded light Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliter) dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) butter or margarine, melted
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from cookwithcampbells.ca
Arrange broccoli florets and chicken in 1.5 quart (1.5 liter) baking dish.
Pour mixture of broccoli soup and milk over broccoli florets and chicken. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with mixture of bread crumbs and butter.
Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit (220 degrees Celsius ) until heated through, about 25 minutes.