"Any Old Preserve" Glazed Roasted Asparagus
A little sweet and savory, this asparagus dish is quick and easy to make. Perfect side dish for roasted chicken, or steak. Try different preserves to see which you like the best!
- 1 pound asparagus spears, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons fruit preserves (apricot, peach, orange marmalade, plum, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Place asparagus spears on a foil-lined jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
Combine preserves, soy sauce, garlic, and salt; pour preserves mixture over asparagus. Toss well to coat.
Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Jamie Eason's Turkey Meatloaf... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Orange Pecan Muffins 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Steak & Blue Cheese Bruschetta... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Cilantro Jicama Fiesta Slaw 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Pumpkin Football Cake 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Stuffed Turkey Breast with... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Happy Halloween Cupcakes 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Deep-Fried Cajun Turkey 4.4/5 (28 Votes)