- 1 pound skinless fillet, cut into 4 portions
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp snipped fresh dillweed
- 1 tbsp snipped fresh tarragon or lemon thyme
- 1 tbsp snipped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp butter, softened
- lemon peel and fresh herbs (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350. Rinse fish pat dry. Shred 1 tsp of peel from lemon; set aside. Juice half the lemon. In a small bowl combine lemon peel, snipped herbs, salt, pepper, and butter; stir to combine. Spread evenly on the salmon.
2. Heat a 12" nonstick oven going skillet over medium heat. Add salmon, herb side down. Cook 3 minutes or until golden brown. Turn salmon; pour lemon juice over. Place pan in oven and cook 3 to 7 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
3. Transfer to serving plates; drizzle with pan juices. Top with additional shredded lemon peel and snipped fresh herbs.